1800GunsAndAmmo.com sells firearms, ammunition and other shooting sports products. The export of most products in these categories is highly regulated by US Departments of Commerce and State. Since laws and regulations change frequently, do not interpret any information on our product pages as legal advice. If you purchase any product from us and intend on taking it outside the United States, please consult the US Department of Commerce and US Department of State for additional information and guidance.
By placing an order for any item from 1800GunsAndAmmo.com, the customer certifies that he or she will comply with every existing law, regulation and policy of the United States of America.
For explicit information on applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies - please contact:
US Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
US Department of State
Bureau of Political and Military Affairs
Directorate of Defense Trade Controls
1800GunsAndAmmo.com will not export any of the following products. The list below is subject to change and only covers general categories:
- Firearms of any kind, including airsoft rifles and any item resembling a firearm.
- Firearm parts of any kind (lowers, uppers, stocks, barrels, triggers, grips, rails, etc).
- Magazines and magazine holders.
- Reloading equipment and accessories.
- Riflescopes, red dots, holographic sights, reflex sights, and laser sights.
- Weapon-Mountable lights.
- Optics mounting hardware (rings, bases, rails, etc).
- Night vision equipment and night vision accessories.
- Thermal imaging equipment and heat seekers.
- Tactical hand-held lights.
- Tactical knives.
- Body armor, tactical helmets, helmet accessories, and shields.
- Handcuffs and batons.
- Pepper sprays.
- Medical kits of any kind.
We often get questions on which optics are ok to export; the list below are some categories that we can export!
OPTICS which are OK to ship internationally:
- Binoculars and monoculars (except for thermal and night vision, digital binoculars and monoculars with night mode are OK).
- Spotting scopes.
- Flashlights (except for weapon-mountable and tactical).
*Please note that any of the above that are built to military grade will NOT be exported*
Electronic Export Information (EEI)
(also known as Automated Export System (AES))
The Electronic Export Information (EEI), also known as Automated Export System (AES), needs to be filed when the value of the commodity classified under each individual Schedule B number is over $2,500 or if a validated export license is required to export the commodity. The exporter is responsible for preparing the EEI and the carrier files it with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) through the AES or AES Direct.
Your international order will not be shipped until we complete International Payment Verification and check the desired product for export compliance. Once again, we reserve a full right to cancel your order if it does not meet our export guidelines and policy.