Join Our Loyalty Program For Exclusive Benefits
Anyone is eligible to join 1800GunsAndAmmo loyalty program for free and forever. To become a member, simply sign up online and start earning points.
How To Earn Points
You'll earn points every time you purchase any product at 1800GunsAndAmmo.com. You earn 1 point for every $10 you spend on our products online.
How To Redeem Points
You can redeem points right after they are credited to your account.
Redeem your points on your next purchase or accumulate points for a larger discount. When you log in, you can see how many points you have and use them towards the next purchase during the checkout.
At the bottom of the main page and the shopping cart you will find notifications that reflect the highest value of a reward that you can redeem. Though, you can choose any of 10 rewards with lower discount depending on the minimal purchase price (taxes and shipping rates are not included).
How To Apply Coupons
In the Use Points tab of the Rewards program overlay you are free to choose the reward you’d like to use, click Get Code -> Confirm –> Copy Coupon Code. Then browse to the Shopping Cart, click Add Coupon, paste the previously copied code to the field and click on Apply button. Now you see the discount applied! Go to the Checkout page and complete your order.
Birthday Bonus allows you to redeem 30 bonus points in your birthday month.
You can fill in your Birthday Month after signing in or creating a store account through the loyalty overlay. To receive a Birthday Bonus you should have at least one qualifying order completed 30 days before the 1st day of your birthday month. Note: If you fill in your birthday before the birthday month, the bonus points will be awarded at the beginning of the month, but if you fill in your birthday info during the birthday month, the bonus points will be awarded by the end of the month.
- The reward cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, and cannot be transferred to another customer.
- Existing rewards expire on January, 31st each year.
- Points are not earned on sales tax or shipping charges.
- Points are processed only for qualified orders.
- Points earned from an order may later be subtracted from a member's account if the order status is marked as "Canceled", "Declined", "Refunded" or "Partially Refunded".
- 1800GunsAndAmmo reserves the right to modify, retract, or remove the loyalty program at any time. This includes the deletion of members' accounts 1800GunsAndAmmo deems noncompliant with the program.